Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sonic

I just have to express my feelings about a nice, refreshing beverage. There is nothing like quenching your thirst with something tasty. Since I have moved to Kansas, there is a SONIC on every corner almost. I have recently been addicted to the SONIC sunrise, but today I tried something new. The Cranilla Craze. It was very tasty and refreshing. I am not even a big pop drinker, but these types of concoctions seem to appeal to me. Maybe it is a pregnancy thing. When I was expecting Little buddy, I was working at the mall right across from the coffee shop. Of course I don't drink coffee, but I did get rather hooked on the Italian sodas. I probably tried a new flavor every day in a row for like a week at least before I decided I better refrain. I do so enjoy yummy flavored drinks. Mmmm...good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, cranilla sounds good. I went to Sonic once when I was visiting family in Texas. I have to admit, it wasn't as great as I was expecting. I had the cherry limeade. I love fancy soda flavors too though. I love it every time coke or pepsi comes out with a new flavor.

Anonymous said...

Yummy. I enjoyed drinking sonic drinks this summer while I was pregnant too. I think that it is nice to treat yourself to something special when you're pregnant. Enjoy!

Kerry said...

I am not too find of SONIC's food, but the beverages are great I think!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't like their food either. Just their drinks