Friday, December 08, 2006

Woo-Hoo! Free stuff for me!

I am so excited about this, I had to write it somewhere. As many of you know, I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Well, I managed to get 3 recruits right before I left Indiana, which was exciting. Well, I just found out tonight that because one of my recruits promoted, I did as well, and now I get $100 in free product from SU! I am soooo excited! How am I ever going to decide what to get? It's just too overwhelming! I can't handle the excitement! I think I wiill order , and when it comes, I will put it under my Christmas tree and not open it until Christmas! That will be great! So I better get some good stuff!

Now my next challenge is trying to get more business now that I have moved....

We had our ward Christmas party tonight, but I will have to post about that tomorrow.

I am off to dream about all the wonderful things I can order for FREE!

5 comments:

Christy said...

You didn't even mention the Christmas gift from Shelli! Although, that pales in comparison to $100 free!

Kerry said...

I know...I was going to, but I didn't want to make everyone jealous that they aren't a demonstrator too. Although, if anyone is interested...?

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Do you get free shipping and handling too or is that part of the $100? I know that stamping stuff can add up. How fun. Congratulations

Kerry said...

Free SH and tax! It does add up though...I will probably only get 3 sets, since two of them are the big ticket items...$40 a pop!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!