So, we had an enjoyable morning of cleaning the house, and getting some laundry done. I say enjoyable, because we were all working together, and that's the one and only time that i enjoy cleaning. Maybe I feel that way because 1. we are all together as a family, and 2. I know someone else is working on getting other jobs done, so I don't feel as overwhelmed.
Anyway...we decided to take Little buddy to see "Happy Feet" today. We went to a matinee, and had popcorn and m&m's. His favorites! It was a cute movie, but funny that it was rated PG because of the "mating" inuendos I guess. When it was over, he sat there clapping and said "good show". When we walked out of the theater however, he then decided to have a break-down because he wanted to go watch "Wilbur". T is taking Tuesday off, so we might have to go see another matinee and watch "Charlotte's Web". I have to get in some movies before the baby comes! Of course, they aren't the movies I would choose to go see on my own, but it is still fun. We attempted to take Little buddy to see "Curious George" last year when he was 1 1/2. I thought it might be a good time to try and see how he would like the movies. That was a disaster! He wouldn't stay in the seat, and ran up and down the aisles, and all over the place. We waited a year, and he did really good this time. He likes his popcorn, that's for sure!
I still need to plan my Christmas meals, and go to the grocery store. I just can't decide what to make! I better get crackin though! Christmas is basically tomorrow! Yikes! I mean, Yippee!!
Merry Christmas!
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Happy Feet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
We took Bruce to see Madagascar in the cheap theater and he loved it, but when we took him to Curious George he freaked out because George was always getting in trouble and people were yelling at him through the whole thing. He found it terrifying. He won't watch Cinderella because he thinks the cat is too scary, but Sid in Toy Story is fine. I never know with this guy. Maybe we'll try Happy Feet.
Post a Comment