I took T and Little buddy to the airport tonight. They are going to be gone for the whole week-end. I never realized how hard it would be to have my Little buddy be away from me for that long! I kept myself from crying almost all day, and then cried at the airport when I dropped them off, and almost all the way home. I miss him so much! He is so sweet, and I have gotten used to his funny little self being around all day with me. Just him and me, me and him, the two of us. I know his routine. I am the one to take care of all his needs, and answer his constant questions, and have cute little conversations with him. I get lots of hugs and kisses all day long...very willingingly, and sometimes unsolicited. I guess it is good for him to have some quality time with his dad...he hasn't had much of it lately. I am just sad to be missing out on all the action.
Not to mention that I am missing out on my BIL's wedding which the whole family will be at except for me. The doctor told me I couldn't travel since I am 33 weeks. That makes me really sad as well. I have planned lots of things to keep me busy this week-end however. I am going to get my haircut, run some errands, and have a girl's night out including going to the movies! It all sounds nice, so I hope I enjoy it. I keep thinking I need to be quiet so I don't wake up Little buddy, but he isn't even here! What a sad hormonal mother I am! I hope it gets easier the older they get! This is no fun!
BTW...I will (and do) miss T too. It just isn't as hard to have him gone. I know he can take care of himself. I love them both so much!
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
I never knew this would be so hard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Live it up for me!
Post a Comment