

Today I ordered the crib set for the baby. I think it is so cute! It's girly without being too frilly. Those of you who knew my childhood, know that I had so much pink in my bedroom, that you could see a pink glow coming from my room from down the hall! I do like pink, and think it is a must have for little girls, but I didn't want an overload. I think this set will do rather nicely. I found a really cute bedside table in a catalog that is shaped like a flower. I hope it matches, because I want to get it for her room too. It is also pink and green. I guess if it doesn't match, I could repaint it? Or just return it I guess. I haven't ordered it yet.
Well, it is snowing right now, and very cold! Little buddy loves the snow! We did venture out in it to get the mail, and man is it slick! I better not attempt that too much. I don't want to fall down...that would be bad news bears! I keep telling Little buddy that it is snowing. He looks out the window and says " Snow? Yep...it's snow." So matter of factly. "Snow like Charlie Brown" he says. Ya think he has seen that show enough? He loves it!
Well, off to go get the little fella down for a nice cozy nap. Just had to show off my latest purchase!
BTW...check out some of my past posts, because I have edited them and added some photos!
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Cute little girl things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That's so cute! My kids don't have anything cute like that. I'm going to get Eva some cute bedding and decorate her room once she's out of her crib, though.
That table sounds really cute.
So pretty! I love it. Yay that you get to decorate.
Bruce is sleeping on the queen mattress we used to use. It's all saggy in the middle from us jumping on it so much.
I'm so glad you got some leaf pictures. That looks like fun.
Okay, that is just way too cute. I want it for my kids now. Of course I'm not going to buy it for them, but I love it.
Post a Comment