So, I unfortunately didn't get much out of General Conference today. Logan was possessed by the "scream at the top of your lungs" bug. Everything he needed to say required being said at top volume. It was insane. Besides that, he seemed really, really hyper. Between being annoyed with him for being so crazy, we also had to laugh at him because he was so pickin funny!
He decided to put on several performances while standing on the fireplace. "I am a Child of God" was one of the favorites. " Lead me guide me....Teach me all that ho must do " He also performed "Pabbacake, pabbacake, baker's man". That was funny. Pabbacake!
After he had stripped himself of his clothing,he informed me that he had a tummy button.
The other day, Tony had gone upstairs and Logan was not happy with that. He went running after him yelling"Daddy, come back! I want to play with you, cause you are my pet!"
Even though I barely heard a word of conference, I have felt an extreme amount of love and pride in my children. I have just been marveling at Logan's personality, and how he is developing. It's so fun to watch him grow, and learn, and see how he understands things. And Avery of course is growing like weed! She is already 8 weeks old! She is so sweet, and such a good baby. I love to just sit and talk to her, and hear her goo and coo and smile so big! I was doing this last night, and Logan decided to talk to her too. In the process, Avery started to drool a bit down her chin. Logan said "uh oh, mommy she's dripping."
Children are such a blessing. Even though there are times that don't seem like it, I know that my children have definitely brightened my life. I laugh every day because of them, and smile all the time. Who couldn't be happy when tiny arms wrap around your neck and little juicy kisses are planted on your cheek? And when you say " I love you" and you hear "I wuv you" back. It's so sweet!
I love my family, and I am grateful for them each and every day. It is such a comfort to me to know that families are forever, and we can be together with our loved ones for eternity. At this Easter time of year, it is nice to reflect on the Savior's Atonement, and the blessings it brings to our lives.
He decided to put on several performances while standing on the fireplace. "I am a Child of God" was one of the favorites. " Lead me guide me....Teach me all that ho must do " He also performed "Pabbacake, pabbacake, baker's man". That was funny. Pabbacake!
After he had stripped himself of his clothing,he informed me that he had a tummy button.
The other day, Tony had gone upstairs and Logan was not happy with that. He went running after him yelling"Daddy, come back! I want to play with you, cause you are my pet!"
Even though I barely heard a word of conference, I have felt an extreme amount of love and pride in my children. I have just been marveling at Logan's personality, and how he is developing. It's so fun to watch him grow, and learn, and see how he understands things. And Avery of course is growing like weed! She is already 8 weeks old! She is so sweet, and such a good baby. I love to just sit and talk to her, and hear her goo and coo and smile so big! I was doing this last night, and Logan decided to talk to her too. In the process, Avery started to drool a bit down her chin. Logan said "uh oh, mommy she's dripping."
Children are such a blessing. Even though there are times that don't seem like it, I know that my children have definitely brightened my life. I laugh every day because of them, and smile all the time. Who couldn't be happy when tiny arms wrap around your neck and little juicy kisses are planted on your cheek? And when you say " I love you" and you hear "I wuv you" back. It's so sweet!
I love my family, and I am grateful for them each and every day. It is such a comfort to me to know that families are forever, and we can be together with our loved ones for eternity. At this Easter time of year, it is nice to reflect on the Savior's Atonement, and the blessings it brings to our lives.






0 comments:
Post a Comment