Thursday, April 05, 2007

I am on a mission

I have to collect all of these Happy Meal toys! My mom called me the other day all excited about them and told me I had to go get Avery a Happy Meal. She kept going on and on about how cute they are. And since I do live in Kansas, I just must have them. So far I have four of the 8. I have the lion, the tin man, the wicked witch of the west and the wicked witch of the east. I still need Dorothy, the scarecrow, Glinda the good witch, and someone named Daisy. Do you remember Daisy in the Wizard of Oz? Was she a munchkin? I have no clue, but I still need her! Anyway...I am terrified I won't get them all before they are gone. I learned that you can buy the Happy Meal toy for like $1 or something without having to get the actual happy meal. So, if anyone happens to get any of the ones I am missing, let me know! I might need you to go get extras for me! The good thing is there are McDonald's on like every corner where I live. But I was in Wal-Mart last night and the McD's inside said they were all sold out! Yikes!

I think we will be eating a lot of Happy Meals!

*** Update!!! I just got two more! I now have the scarecrow and Daisy Munchkin. I just need Dorothy and Glinda and I am good to go!

7 comments:

Christy said...

YOU NEED THOSE FOR SURE! How cute. Maybe we'll make a trip to McD's this weekend.

Maren said...

What fun! I'd get in trouble, though, if I tried to get Oz toys instead of TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES. We're all about the turtles in our house right now. Cowabunga, dudes!

Kerry said...

I have gotten 2 turtles for Logan.He has no clue what the teenage mutant ninja turtles are, but he has fun playing with them. the other day I heard him playing and he was saying "are you a turtle?" and then "yeah, I am. And I have a sword." It was funny.

Heather S. said...

I'm glad to know you aren't totally depriving your boy of the boy toys.

Christy said...

I have a Glinda for you.

wendysue said...

Hey I have a Dorothy (if I can find her) and a Glinda (is she the pink one?) I can give them to Christy if you want them!

wendysue said...

I just found my Dorothy today! I'll get it to Christy!