I mentioned in a previous post about our trip to the Cider mill on Saturday. I now have pictures!
It was neat to go to the mill, and be able to get some fresh cider and cider donuts! Yum! The corn maze was Logan's favorite part I think. He kept talking about getting some corn. He was so funny! As soon as we entered the maze, he picked up two cobs of corn off the ground, and carried them around the entire maze. We actually brought them home. We had to convince him that it wasn't good corn to eat though.
Although the day was a really nice Fall day, it was a bit windy at times, so the kids had their hoods on to keep their ears warm. I tried to get a picture of the cute kids with the pumpkins, but you know how hard it is to get them to look at the camera? They are still cute!
Tony had baby carrying duty, since I had camera duty. I just loved seeing Avery with her daddy! They are so cute! Daddy put his hat on her head to give her some shade at one point, and she looked so cute I had to get a picture.Have I said cute enough yet?

Since we can't ever seem to get a picture of all of us together when we go out, I told Tony I wanted a picture of me and my kids. Again, it was good luck getting the kids to look at the camera!
It was a fun day. I love spending time with my family, no matter what we are doing. I am the happiest when we are all together having fun!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Pumpkin Patch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Love the pic of Avery in her Daddy's hat. Too "cute"! :)
Post a Comment