Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Eclipse

So, no pillowcase yet. I have very good reason, however. I borrowed Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer from a girl at church yesterday. I was up late last night, and finished reading it today. It was a rainy, stormy day, and perfect for reading all day! Ok, so now I am having withdrawal. I can't stop thinking about it! It is going to kill me to wait for the fourth book now. And even worse, they are talking about making Twilight into a movie, which won't be out until 2010!!!!why do they have to torture me so???

O.k. I am a grown-up. I can wait.(sigh....) This is a very intriguing series, and definitely part of my favorites now.I better go to bed so I can dream about vampires and werewolves now. Sweet dreams! (Do I sound like a psycho?)

3 comments:

amiee said...

hey, i have heard so much about that book lately. kiki is obsessed with it, too. it does sounds hilarious when ya mention VAMPIRES, but that is what all the book readers say. they say ya just have to read it to get it. i will have to try it out...just as soon as I can find one.

Christy said...

We just had our October book group with Twilight. I was the only one that read all three books so it was hard to answer all of their questions without giving so much away! We only have to wait until Spring for the next book!

Kerry said...

Is it spring? I thought it was supposed to be next Fall. I would much rather it be spring! That's a bit more bearable!

Amiee, you should get Twilight to read when you are up in the middle of the night feeding the baby!