Sunday, August 05, 2007

San Diego

We left Blanding on June 20th and drove all day to get to my parents house by that evening.Here are some highlights from our stay in San Diego.



Here is Logan on his jet ski in the pool!



Here is grandpa with Logan and cousin Kellen. They had so much fun together!



We went to the beach one day, and Logan and cousin Brynn had soooo much fun playing in the water. This was both of their first experience playing in the ocean. They had tons of fun!



Tony took Logan swimming every day,and sometimes several times a day while he was there. Logan inherited this fun swimsuit from Kellen. Logan referred to it as his "big tummy superman suit" It has padding in the top half, so it makes him look pretty buff. It's funny, but he loves it. he prefers this one over his shark suit.



Grandma and Avery. How cute! My mom and my sister had a fetish about putting bows on Avery's head every day. While I do like bows, I don't usually put them on her every day, so grandma and Aunt Kristy came to the cute rescue.




I think this picture of grandpa and Avery is so sweet! It makes me so happy.




Cousin Tawni held Avery in the jacuzzi for me so I could take Logan swimming in the big pool. Avery loved the pool! She was happy as can be!



California makes Avery happy! And everyone else too. We had a really nice time visiting grandma and grandpa, and seeing cousins, and playing in the pool!

3 comments:

amiee said...

hey, your kids are seriously stinkin' adorable! that pic of avery and her grandma is so dang cute! i love avery's face in it! please tell Tony hello from Reuben and I!

Kerry said...

Thanks Amiee! I have to agree! Are you getting excited for your own little guy? He will be here soon! Although I know being pregnant tends to feel like forever!I will tell Tony hi for you!

NW Varneys said...

Hi Kerry! What a beautiful family--it was fun to see pics of your mom, dad, and all the cousins, to. My, how they are growing (not your mom and dad, but...) It's funny-- every time you said Grandpa and Avery or Grandma and Avery my mind just automatically read it as "Grandpa Avery" or "Grandma Avery". :) btw, I think it's a very good thing you got some antibiotics for Logan, just in case. The ring does sound like the beginnings of Lyme disease, and that could have been really scary!