I took Avery to get her 6 month pictures taken today. I had to hurry because she will be 7 months old in a week! I can't believe I let the month fly by! She is definitely growing so fast. She is really trying to be mobile, and get around where she wants to go. She tries sooooo hard to scoot, but really only ends up rolling around everywhere. When she has been working herself across the room, and I finally notice and react, she gets so excited and proud of herself! It is so cute! She is also working on sitting up. She can do it for a few seconds at a time, and is getting better and better. I am going to really make sure things are baby-proofed! She already managed to roll herself over to the entertainment center and pull dvd's and videos off the bottom shelf. I didn't have too many problems with Logan trying to put everything in his mouth, but I have a feeling Avery will. She thinks she needs to eat everything.
So, it was a pretty productive Saturday. I got several loads of laundry done,as well as various other household tasks.I prepared the grocery list and went grocery shopping, as well as took Avery to get her pictures taken. Overall, it was a nice day, and I am feeling pretty happy today. Here are the 5 things I loved about today.
1. It was actually a very pleasant evening on my way to the store and back. I drove with my windows down, and enjoyed the summer evening breeze! It was such a pretty night, and I loved seeing the sunset.
2. I loved listening to Logan just playing so contently by himself today. He was really wound up and wouldn't nap, but he stayed in his room, and I could hear him talking to himself and playing quietly.It made me happy.
3. I was proud of Avery when she got her pictures taken. She was soooo good, and smiled so big! The photographer had had a rough day, and he thanked me for having a good baby. I also heard people around me talking to each other about Avery's curl on the top of her head. I love that it does that!
4. I am grateful for Tony and how hard he works for our family and our home. He spent all morning mowing the lawn, and it isn't an easy job or a fast one! I think he was out there for a good 2 hours, and still wasn't done when he came in because the lawn mower quit on him. It is times like this when having a big yard is a drawback! But it looks nice now!
5. I am grateful for the quiet hours in the evening that I can have to myself, or spend with Tony after the kids are in bed.
So, now I am off to enjoy a little bit more of my quiet time before I hit the hay!
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Picture Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment