So I made my first visit to Archivers today. My friend Cherisse works there so I told her I would come visit her while she was working. It was also a nice get-away for a few hours.
I came home with some lovely treasures. The item I went there for specifically was primas. I am finally discovering the need for these sweet little flowers. I got the bottle of mixed colors, because I couldn't narrow it down! I saw so many cute things! I also got some cute pink and green chipboard letters that I thought I would use to make an altered lunch tin for Avery's room with her name on it. I then got myself another color of Stickles. I now have diamonds and lime green. I also had heard about the Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust pens, so I had to get a pack of those. I also got this really cool glue pen. It is so cool! It is a fine tip just like a ball point pen, so you can write very fine and use it with glitter, or whatever. Really cool.
The best find of the day was this. Two things I love combined in one magazine! Are you kidding me? It is totally awesome! Now I can look at recipes AND paper crafts, all at the same time. Someone was very clever when they thought of this. Seriously awesome.
Well, that' all for now.
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Trip to Archivers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Wow Kerry, you're being an enabler. I love that glue pen. MUST HAVE!!!! I also love the idea of that magazine. I must have that one also. Oh no, I feel a spending spree coming on. Watch out John! Tee Hee
Okay, that store just looks like trouble... :) I am impressed with your self-control. And I love the magazine!! Can you only buy it in stores, or can you subscribe to it? (Like I really need another magazine subscription!)
Maren I don't know if that was just a special issue, or if they will have more in the future. I think you can order it online if you don't find it in the store. Your best bet of finding it would be like Hobby Lobby, Michael's or Joanns, although sometime Barnes and Noble or Borders have them too.
Heather...that glue pen would work great for your cuddlebug words, I bet.
That's what I was thinking too, that's why I want it. That puddle in your backyard looks like so much fun, as long as your home stays dry. Have fun!pnwidrc
Kerry I came to your blog from Robyns and I just love your pictures, also I have a stash of those glue pens they are my new favorite thing. And the cake story was great also my kids do that all the time, but i htink they just stick their fingers in it, It also sound like you have great VT'ers and friends. I have a blog listed on robyn's site also I hope you dont mind me browsing. Kathy
Post a Comment