I was going to wait until later to post so I could have some pictures to include, but a good friend was waiting for me to post so she could comment. SO here I am! Pictures will have to wait until later!
I am officially no longer in my 20's today. Yikes. Not sure how I feel about that. We all went out to breakfast this morning to Cracker Barrell. Yum! I love going out for breakfast! After that, I took Logan and Avery to the park for our Mommy and Me play group. Tony and Logan gave me an Mp3 player (yippee!) so after lunch and the kids were down for naps I prceeded to try and figure it out. My eyes got too droopy, so I took a little nap! Before that however, my VT'er came by and brought me a cake! How nice! I can't remember how long it has been since I have had a real birthday cake. I was so excited!
Tonight is the father/sons campout, and Tony is taking Logan, so I am taking Avery over to a friends house for a mommy/daughter night. It should be lots of fun! When is it not fun to get together with friends, eat, and socialize? I am almost always up for that!
Logan is eyeing my cake, so I better go share with him! I will post pictures later! Happy birthday to me!
Friday, May 04, 2007
Happy Birthday to Me!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERRY!
WOOHOO! Happy Birthday!
The Mother/Daughter campout is tonight and Carl might take Eva (he volunteered to help out as priesthood representation) because I HATE to camp. Next weekend is the Father/Son campout so he'll do that as well.
Enjoy your day!
Happy birthday Kerry! I hope you had a wonderful day. Enjoy your 3rd decade! (Does that make it sound older or younger?) :)
Happy birthday! Just this morning I was thinking how close to 30 I am and wondering where my 20's went. It sure does fly by with kids! Congratulations and I hope I get a nap on my 30th too.
Post a Comment