Thursday, May 03, 2007

Popcorn Head

Posted by PicasaThis is what happens when I am busy on the phone and the computer and not paying attention to Logan. Yum. What a silly kid! I look over at him and there he is with two bowls on his head and the popcorn all over the floor. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother vacuuming? I guess when the floor looks nice and clean, it is too tempting to mess it up again? Anyway. I had to laugh and hurried and grabbed my camera. I really wonder what was going on inside his head when he thought to stack the bowls on top of his head. He was just in his own little popcorn world. Oh to be 3! Or almost 3!

3 comments:

Heather S. said...

That's too funny. That's the type of thing I could picture happening at my house. The main reason I bother vacuuming is because if I don't, Thomas will crawl over to the stuff and eat it and choke on it. Avery is getting close to that stage too. Look out!

Ginger said...

I bet that he would LOVE to vacuum it up. Sam loves to vacuum. (And I think that he does a good job too!)

Mary said...

I keep trying to convince Jason that vacuuming is a silly idea since it will just get dirty again. He's not convinced...