Friday, May 11, 2007

Fun Stuff

So, I have been addicted to the internet lately. I have a fascination with coming across really great websites that are full of ideas and neat things. Since I have embarked on the journey of motherhood, stay at home mom, homemaker, Enrichment leader (for church), and Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I have found myself looking for helpful tips, ideas, and suggestions for how to be the best I can be in all those areas, and maybe even to find new areas to grow in. I have mentioned a few sites before, but i will compile all the fun new places I like to visit here in this post.

(These are not numbered in any particular order)

1. www.menus4moms.com This is my new way of meal planning for my family. It is really quick and easy as far as printing up the grocery list, checking what I already have, and then going to the store. I then know that I have everything I need to make 5 dinner meals for the upcoming week. I cn usually make it stretch becuase we often have leftovers, so I can get through a whole 7 day week for sure. It has helped me save money on groceries, and we have been trying new things, so it has been great.

2. www.splitcoaststampers.com As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, this website has been a wonderful resource! I get all sort of ideas and help for my business, or for anything else I might need some creative inspiration for. Love it! But beware...if you enjoy this kind of thing, you will get sucked into it and might possibly spend hours perusing the galleries and forums. Just a warning!

3. http://deseretbook.com/mormon-life/curric/archive?area_id=7 This is awesome if you are in a bind about what to do for Family Home Evening. I have seen FHE packets and kits to buy, but this is free to download, and very cute. It is perfect for young children too. You could make your own FHE booklet with these, and color the pages, or whatever. Such a great resource! I had to share!

4. http://www.save-on-crafts.com/ I recently came across this site. I haven't ordered anything from it yet, but it looks promising, so I decided to add it to my favorites for future reference. I am sure it will come in handy.

5.http://www.fontifier.com/ Now this is really cool. I haven't done this yet either, but it is on my list. Just think how cool it would be to have a font of your very own handwriting! You could even do this for your kids at different ages to document their writing. I am visioning handwritten cards and letters minus the crampy hand! How nice!

6. http://www.flavorshare.com/ This website was created and shared with me by some friends we met in Indiana. It is so much fun! I had to share. I love recipes!

7.http://www.jennysmith.net/search-lds-activities.php?ActivityID=43 This site is very helpful for any chuch calling. I never come up with my own ideas, so i always need to get them from someone else.

That's all I can think of right now. If you have any really fun, cool, useful websites to share with me, please do! I am always tying to find new things to visit!

1 comments:

Christy said...

I had no idea about Kristina's website! How cool. Thanks for sharing!