I need your help! I am on a mission to find a camouflage raincoat for Logan. I saw some camo raincoats in the infant/toddler section of my local Super Wal-Mart, but they only had one left in a size 2T, and I need either a 4 or 5T! I just bought Logan some camo galoshes at Target, so he really needs the coat to match! If any of you are planning on hitting your local Wal-Mart soon, would you be willing to check and see if they have any? They may be on clearance at this point.
Here is the info:
George camo raincoat
UPC # 6 60469 05614
$9.86
I need a size 4T or 5T!
I will totally pay you back for the cost as well as shipping as well as be eternally grateful forever and ever! And of course I will probably throw in a nice thank you something as well!
Oh the things a mother will do for her child!
Thank You all!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Operation Raincoat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Kerry I totally dreamed that I got the coat (and matching pants?!) after reading your post before going to sleep last night. I was obviously extremely tired!
Sorry I don't have anything for you for real!
That's funny Gigi!
Oh, I need to get those for Thomas. I'll have to go look today. I'll look for Logan's size too. The size 2T would have been perfect for Thomas. :(
I didn't make it to Walmart today. Sorry!
I'm one of the only people on the planet that goes to walmart like twice a year. It's only a mile away too. But I'll check next time I'm there :) (It's a little walmart that never is well stocked I'm usually better off going across the street to the Supertarget and paying more but actually has the goods)
Post a Comment