Saturday, July 21, 2007
Family Picture
This is the picture we had taken up on the mountain in Blanding. We had all been up there for the round-up, and all the guys had to semi clean up using the water jugs so they would look presentable for the pictures! I wish my kids had nice faces, but what can you expect from them? It's a good thing you can't see up close, because I bet you might spot dirt hiding in places on Tony and Logan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
What a nice picture. When John looked at it he assumed that it was right behind your house, until I mentioned that it was in Blanding. How nice. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Cute family picture! You look great Kerry for still having such a little baby. I only have hopes for that soon!
Beautiful pic. Logan looks so much older than when we came through in January. By the way, don't you have a friend who moved to Longview, WA recently? What is her name?
Lovely! You would never knew the guys had been on a round-up. You have a cute family!
it's so great to see that you and your little family is doing so well! i would love to see you again, catch up, and finally meet all the kids!
loves...
LT
Post a Comment