Friday, July 20, 2007

5 Things....

I was tagged by my friend Whitney. I know I have yet to blog about my trip, or anything else for that matter, but I felt compelled to do this. Priorities, priorities!

Five things I was doing 10 years ago

1. Folk Dancing lots and lots. I was getting ready to perform at the Pioneer Day Sesquicentennial Celebration at BYU. (I had to keep this one the same as Whitney!)
2. Working at Sea World during the summer when home from school.
3. I had just finished my sophomore year at BYU as an English major. (that didn't last long!)
4. I lived in my cute little blue house on 300 East in Provo.
5. My roommate Sharon and I were hanging out with my cousin Steve and his roommates doing crazy things like going to Nutty Putty cave,the hot pots, and walking on the green pipe in Provo Canyon at midnight.(what was I thinking?????)

My To-Do List today

1. Go to our ward Mommy and Me playgroup at the play area at the mall.
2. Do laundry.
3. Do the dishes and tidy up a bit.
4. Take care of some Enrichment stuff for my church calling.
5. Not much else to be honest!

Snacks I enjoy

1. Edamame lately! I can't stop eating the darn things!
2. Quaker mini cheddar cheese rice cakes
3. cookies of any kind
4. chips and salsa
5. anything and dip (fruit and dip, veggies and dip, chips and dip, etc.)

Songs I know the Lyrics to

1. songs from the Celtic Woman CD (it's in my van currently)
2. Carrie Underwood "Jesus take the wheel"
3. "On my own" from Les Mis
4. Twinkle Twinkle Little star (it's Logan's favorite at the moment)
5. Come thou fount (I love this song!)

Things I would Buy if I was a Millionaire

1. I would take Tony to Spain, and I would love to go back to the British Isles
2. My dream house
3. new furniture for my new house
4. a new wardrobe
5. fun things for my kids

Bad Habits

1. I chew my nails
2. lazy
3. Critical of my body and what I look like
4. Not nearly as clean and tidy as I would like to be
5. Snacking on treats instead of healthy things
* I just kept 2-5 the same as Whitney. It's exactly me to a T, it is scary!

Things I would never wear again

1. peach lipstick
2. overalls
3. scrunchies
4. I can't think of anything else (not implying that my style is perfect or ever was, I just can't think right now)

Things I like to do

1. read
2. sing
3. make cards
4. Chat with friends and family
5. Hug and kiss my children's sweet little cheeks!

Favorite Toys

1. The laptop-my brother says I need computer rehab cause I am online all the time
2. Mp3 player-I am getting hooked on audiobooks! It keeps me on the treadmill!
3. My stamp stuff
4. My Kitchenaid mixer
5. My sewing machine (although I haven't used it much, I still think it is cool)

People I tag:

1. Heather
2. Christy
3. Linnea
4. Lark
5. Maren

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Thanks Kerry! I think it is fun to read these things. I especially like that I am not alone in terms of what my bad habits are!

NW Varneys said...

I remember when you used to wear pink lipstick! I will have to let Steve know he made it on your blog! What WERE you thinking? :)