Well, I thought I would post one last post. It looks like I could very well have a due date baby. I have been having contractions for the past 2 hours, so I am guessing I will be heading for the hospital pretty soon. I need to go finish getting ready. I don't want to be having this baby at home! Wish me luck! And let's hope it does come today....
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Good luck, Kerry!
Good Luck! I hope I don't see you online today. ;) I just tried calling and no one answered. I hope that means you're at the hospital. Yipee!
YAY!!! Have a "good" time!!!!!!
I couldn't take it any longer. I just called and talked to Kerry. She's at the hospital and things are going pretty good. I finally reached her at the 5th hospital I called. She is at the Overland Regional Hospital. She suggested that I could post this on her blog for the rest of you. No delivery yet, but the outlook is looking pretty good.
Here's just a little more information. She's had her epidural. She's been at the hospital since 7 am. When she got there she was only dialated at a 1. She's had her water broken, she's had her epidural, and when they checked her about a half hour she was dialted to almost a 5. They think the outlook is looking like it could be VBAC this time. She couldn't tell me much more because her doctor came in so we hung up.
Thanks for the updates, Heather. This is so exciting.
Push em out, shove em out, waaaaaay out!
Thanks, for the updates. We're cheering you on, Kerry!
I keep coming here thinking Heather will post something new in the comments. What's the word?
I'll say this. Yes, Kerry's little girl is born and they're doing well. I called to talk to Kerry this morning and she's not feeling very well today. She's feeling sick and woosy. She said she'd make some phone calls when she's feeling better. Since I'm not sure who she is going to call and I don't want to spoil the opportunity of her sharing her news I'll hold off on sharing more than this for now. When she's feeling better and calls me I'll ask her what and if she wants me to share more on her blog.
She probably won't be calling me and that's okay. I'm perfectly content getting whatever 2nd hand information I can from here. Glad to know they're okay.
So, Congrats Kerry!
I can't wait to hear the whole story! Thanks for the updates Heather. Get well soon, Kerry!
Okay folks, I have the go ahead to share the details with you and then Kerry will give a more in-depth blog when she gets out of the hospital. Her name is Avery Noelle Black. She as born at 1:14 this morning. She was 8 lbs 15 oz. She was 20 1/2 inches long. She has short strawberry blonde hair. Sh ended up having to have a c-section. She got stuck at an 8 for 4 hours and then the last time they checked her she had gone down to a 7. Kerry is feeling so much better now. She said my phone number was the only number she had with her. I'm sure she would welcome calls from other people though. 913-541-5000 I called her right as she was picking up to call me. She said she'd probably be there until Monday.
Post a Comment