Thursday, April 03, 2008

Avery's 1 year pictures

 
Posted by Picasa


I finally got Avery's 1 year pictures taken...now that she just turned 14 months old!I can't believe how horrible I have gotten! With Logan, I practically took him ON his whatever month birthday to get his pictures taken. Poor Avery...if I am already slipping this much with my second child, I really feel bad for the rest to come along!

I am sooooo happy with how her pictures turned out! I made Tony and Logan come with me so they could help with getting her to smile. It worked like a charm! I sat on the floor near her to help her stay put, and then daddy and brother stood near the photographer and made faces, and stuff to get her to look at them and smile. So, if you see the pictures with her tongue out, it is because she was copying her daddy who was sticking his tongue out at her!

There were so many good ones this time, that I decided to share them all! Enjoy her cuteness!





13 comments:

Catherine said...

It doesn't get any cuter than that! She's so photogenic. What a beautiful girl.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby Avery!

Whitney said...

Sweet pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Marisa May said...

She is adorable! And in the long run I don't think it will matter that they weren't right on her birthday. You are definitely better about getting pictures than I am!

heidi and tom said...

She IS cute!! Can't wait to see you in june!!

loves,
Heidi

Lark said...

She is beautiful! And when it comes to pictures, etc, I have also gotten worse with every child! Its sad, but reality I guess.

Lorilee said...

She looks so cute Kerry!

Unknown said...

What a cutie she is...she definitely is delicate...just like her mommy

amiee said...

Kerry, if it makes you feel any better, I have my FIRST baby and he's 6 months old and I've never had professional pics taken of him. I SUCK.

On another note, Avery has to be one of the CUtEST little girls I've EVER seen! OMG so adorable!

sgwinfrey said...

Wow those pictures are too cute for words. They turned out so cute. Can we say there "baby model"!

NW Varneys said...

Oh my goodness--WOW, she is cute. I think maybe I've seen her on the cover of Parenting....

Kenny and Amber said...

Avery is so beautiful! Cute pictures!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Oh Kerry I hear ya about getting worse wtih milestone pictures. Hers are AWESOME!! Where did you go? I have to say she is one of the cutest baby's on the block! Don;t you jus want to squeeze her little face!!! Good idea bringing helpers!!!