Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cute bibs

Remember the cute bibs my SIL made for Avery? If not, you can see a post about them HERE.

Well, my SIL has started a BLOG to sell her darling creations!These bibs really are the greatest...for function AND appearance! You will love them, I promise! Go check out her blog,suzieqdesigns and bookmark it for the future when you need a super awesome, unique baby gift for someone, or yourself!

Here is a picture of Avery putting another one of Aunt Jody's bibs to good use!


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Those are so cute! As a matter of fact, I am in the market for a present for my neice who'll be coming next month. I know my sister would love these.

Kerry said...

Sweet! They really are my very favorite bibs to use. Not only becuase of how darn cute they are, but they really do cover quite a bit of her to keep her clean.