Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm Cute, I'm Cute!

Ha! I finally found a super easy, really cute way to customize my blog! I am very happy! I love it! I hope you all enjoy it, and anyone with google reader better check it out for real to appreciate the change!

I have to thank Lindsay for asking for help on her own blog, which is where I learned what to do for mine! Thanks Linds!

9 comments:

Catherine said...

You are way cute. I like these colors.

Christy said...

SUPER CUTE! Looks great.

Maren said...

You are cute - and so is your blog. :)

The Sorensen Bunch said...

HOW?!!!! Teach me!

AudreyO said...

Your blog is nice. I love your photos.

heidi and tom said...

You are cute...I could have told you that. :)

NW Varneys said...

Love it. These are the colors I want in my living room; only a little bit darker brown (chocolate). I have it in my mind, I just can't find it in the stores....

amiee said...

for some reason it won't link to "lindsay"s blog so i can see how you got that background. Also, cute pics from Avery's first bday! I can't wait for Jase's! I want to throw a big ol' party! (but i don't want it to come too soon, i love him all cute chubby and young)

Kerry said...

I realized I had mistyped Lindsays blog address for the link, so I fixed it now, for anyone who wants to see her blog!