Thursday, May 14, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Tomorrow is Logan's last day of preschool. I am really sad about this! My baby is growing up!He is going to be a kindergartner!Yikes! I have really loved seeing him learn and grow this year in pre-school. We didn't put him in pre-school when he was 3, so this was a big year for him. I think he struggled with the routine of things, and knowing what to do, but has really improved in this area in the last few months. I am so proud of my big boy! Since Logan's birthday is next week, he gets to be Happy Helper tomorrow for the last day of school. I just finished making vanilla oreo cupcakes for him to take for snack. Logan and I also finished up his Teacher's gifts. I think they are cute! I hope they like them, and that it will be something to remember him by. His teachers have done a lot for him this year.Besides primary teachers at church, these are the first outside adult role models and influences he has had in his life. That's important! Here is what we made for his teachers. I saw this idea online, and copied it the best I could. I had a hard time finding a frame that allowed enough room for the crayons, but was successful tonight. Logan dictated the notes to the teachers, and I wrote it on the back for him. He signed it of course!

Monday we got to go watch Logan's program at school. It was so cute!This was the first song they sang for us to start their program. Logan is sitting next to his best friend Dakota. She is moving back to Utah in a few weeks, and we will be so sad when they go.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

What fun memories these two will have. We are going to miss you. Dakota told me today that she is going to miss Logan when we move. I told her we will still get to see him sometimes, but it didn't pacify her.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

THIS is a C-U-T-E idea..I will have to remember it for the future! Good luck w/the first day of kindergarten...I sobbed! But it does get easier I promise!

Garbett Family said...

As a teacher, I have to say... too cute! I'd keep something like that up in my classroom!

amiee said...

HEY THANKS for sharing that on my blog. I didn't know that about you, either. I thought the procedure was supposed to remove all the stuff--so how did you start passing all that AFTER it was over? YIKES!!!