A few months ago, I won $50 off my purchase from blurb.com. I had plans to use it to make the first year of my blog into a book. Unfortunately, with life happening, and my lack of computer expertise, I just haven't had the time to really sit down and do it. This code expires in two days...the 31st.
If anyone is interested and thinks they will actually use it by then, let me know and I will send you the code. I hate to have it go to waste, but I just can't stress over it. It isn't that important to me.
I will hopefully update about the past month and our holiday soon!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Blurb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Gasp!!! I will I will!
Dang it! Beat out by Ginger!
I'm going to blurb my blog someday.
Ginger you win! I emailed you. If you decide not to use it, please pass it on to Christy!
Enjoy!
Wahoo! I'm so excited!!!!
I don't mean to rain on Gigi's parade, but you could ask them to extend the deadline. Companies are usually good about that. Blurb rocks!
Oops, I meant Ginger.
Mary, I had actually already had them extend the deadline for me twice!The second time they told me they could only do it through the end of the year, and I just procrastinated!
Post a Comment