I am going to show how obsessed I am with this, by posting this clip, but I can't help myself. I have seen this movie twice now, and I am already trying to figure out when I can go again. I am hopeless. I can't get this song out of my head, and unfortunately it isn't on the soundtrack, but it is in a very moving part in the movie, and it's one of my favorite scenes. This clip is just a montage of clips from the movie, with this song. It is called "Let Me Sign" and is actually written and performed by Robert Pattinson who plays Edward in the movie. It is totally growing on me. I love it!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Twilight Obsession at its worst?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Kerry, this is Sarah Palmer...remember me? I have had a heck of a time tracking you down. I found you through Mindy's blog. Anyway, I am hoping you can help me. I have some Stampin' Up questions. Can you email me? thepalmerfam@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Oh Yes!! WE WENT AND had a BLAST! I remember you LOVED titanic too..you are a sweet hopeless romantic! I LOVE IT!
Hey Kerry--I am right there with ya! I saw it this morning (they actually added a 9:30am showing b/c all the others were PACKED). I really liked it, and I want to see it again. What part of the movie had that song in it? Was it the part where they first kissed? I saw that his name was attached to the song, but the "singing" voice was so different so for some reason I didn't believe it was really him! Guess it is!
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT! WE'RE GOING TONIGHT!
Oh boy! Nice clip!
I just saw this movie with my sister and totally loved it! I can't wait to see it again.
Kerry-My brother is coming to serve in your neck of the woods. IF an Elder Hutchings ever is in your area..will you hook him up?!! I thought of you when he read his call...the gospel makes it such a small world!
Post a Comment