I got tagged to do this by my SIL Alicia. It's been fun getting to know her and my other SIL Amber by doing these tags. Especially since I don't get to see them very often. Let's hope I remember some of these questions!
1. What is his name? Anthony Frost Black
2. Who eats more? it depends...probably him at one sitting, but if you give me the right combination of things, I would probably eat more.
3. Who said I love you first? Not sure, but it had to have been him. In fact, if you want to get really technical, I know it was him...and he even said it WAY before we were dating.I remember that exactly. It was at the end of SPAC (Spring Performing Arts Company for Folk Dance)when he was leaving to go home to Blanding. I was sitting on the couch in the boys apartment (in Roman Gardens!) and he leaned over to hug me good-bye, and said "I love you Kerry". Of course at the time is was only as a friend, but still. I say it counts. It was subconscious! He actually said it more often throughout the period of time where were just friends, but hanging out more and more often. I will have to save that story for another day!
4. Who is taller? Tony
5. Who is smarter? Tony...he has a Master's AND Phd!
6. Who is more sensitive? Me, for sure! I cry at everything. It can't be helped. I inherited the crybaby gene from both parents...it was a double whammy.
7. Who does the laundry? No one. Ha ha! Mostly me, but Tony will definitely take charge if he is in need and I have slacked in that area.You would think I would have learned after almost 9 years of marriage that if I don't keep on top of the laundry, something is inevitably going to be ruined. Stains will get set into the children's clothes, or mine will shrink.Or get washed with a pen.True story...it's happened!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? currently I do. We have switched off and on however. Thankfully Tony doesn't care too much, but it does throw things off when we go out of town, or stay at a hotel.He is never quite sure which side I will choose. In Provo, I slept on the left side closest to the door, furthest from the window. In Blanding, I slept also on the left side closest to the door. In our apartment in Indiana, I slept on the left side farthest from the door. In our house in Indiana, I slept on the right side, farthest from the door, until after Logan was born and I was recovering from a c-section. It was easier to get in and out on the left side. But then, I went back to the right side after a while. When e first moved to Kansas, I slept on the left, farthest from the door. We recently rearranged the furniture, and now I am on the right, farthest from the door. I have no idea my rhyme or reason. But it is always my say.
9. Who pays the bills? I do, but we have taken turns, and often do it together.
10. Who cooks more? Me, for sure.
11. What meals do you cook together? We used to cook together, but not so much lately.
12. Who is more stubborn? Probably both of us, because we would probably both accuse each other of being stubborn.
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Probably Tony.
14. Who is more clean? Not sure. Tony used to be, but now we are about equal.
15. Who has more siblings? Tony...he has 6 siblings, and I have 4.
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I like to think I do, but it is tony of course.
17. What do you like to do together? with kids, or without? We have a funny hobby of going for drives and looking at houses. We like to play games and watch movies. We used to enjoy hiking together, but haven't had mountains near us for 7 years.
18. Who eats more sweets? Me overall, but he can eat more at one sitting. Especially if they are mini snickers bars.
19. Guilty pleasures? I don't think he has any, to be honest. We are still trying to find him a hobby.He does enjoy watching "Are you smarter than a 5th grader"
20. How did you meet? Fok dance at BYU. We were on the same back-up team in the Fall of 1996. We were friends for two years before we started dating.
21. Who asked who out first? I don't know if we ever had an official date. We just hung out a lot, and went hiking a lot. I am sure it was him calling to ask though....
22. Who kissed who first? Tony kissed me first. It was on December 10, 1998 right after the Folk Dance Dinner Dance. He brought me home, and we spent a while in my living room in my cute little blue house, talking about us, and our relationship, and how we both knew it was right, and that we were going to get married. He kissed me after that, right before he left to go home, and it was very polite and gentleman-like. That was to be expected from him. He's just that kind of guy. (I should have done what you did with Andy,Alicia! That was awesome!)
23. Who proposed? Tony...I will save this for another post.
24. His best features? He has a cute little grin. When we got married, I kept telling him I married him for his muscles, and always wanted him to flex for me so I could feel his biceps! Man! 5 years of graduate school, and 1 1/2 years of the work force (sitting in an office all day) has sadly robbed him of this feature. I can't talk though. All my best features have gone out the window since kids came along. Wah!
25. What is his greatest quality? This list could get lengthy. He is physically,and spiritually strong, but gentle in nature. He is always concerned for the welfare of others. He is willing to serve in any way he can. He is a fantastic father. He is so faithful and diligent in doing the things he should be doing. He is very dependable and reliable. He is honest and trustworthy. He is a hard worker, and does so much for our home and family. He is a fantastic husband, and helps with the chores around the house as well. He knows how to fix almost anything, and is very handy.He gives good advice, and is very supportive of me and my endeavors. He puts up with me and all that comes with me. He is very patient and understanding, and forgiving. I will stop now, but could continue. I will save that for another post. or not. We'll see.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Husband Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Ahhhh!--just reading about how you skip from side to side of the bed was making me go crazy! It's one side and one side only for me. If I try to sleep on the other side it's just too weird.
And don't be ridiculous about all your best features going out the window. Silly, silly Kerry.
Anyway, that was a fun tag.
I always LOVE reading the hubby blog tags! Learn new and fun stuff every time..and the rest, Amen!
BTW- I did not read the SIL before Alicia and thought to myself- oh no, when did I tag her, I have never done one of these myself? ha ha ha
That's super sweet, Kerry! Loved reading all that stuff. Aaah..the memories of folk dance days. Sorry I've been away from the blogging world for a while. Haven't forgotten about you though.
Y'all kissed first in our little blue house??? AWWWWWWWW, I'm not sure I knew that. Guess what? So did reuben and I. Ha ha ha and we both got married. Must be a jinx!!!
I love the little blue house! Good times!
Post a Comment