Friday, October 03, 2008

Something to make you laugh!

I just found this funny site called Yearbook Yourself. My friend Amiee had it on her blog, and it was funny, so I decided to try it out. My photo editing skills aren't that great, but you will get the idea. Ha ha ha! I was cracking myself up! Take a look and see for yourself, then tell me your favorites!

1956




1960


1964


1966


1968


1978


1984


1994


1996


1998


Funny thing is, my real graduation yearbook picture would have been in 95, but it doesn't look anything like the ones around it! I will have to find it and post it one of these days!

6 comments:

Anne said...

so funny! i like the '66 and '68 pics.

Lorilee said...

So funny....love the afro one the best!!

heidi and tom said...

you look like your mother in the flippy one...and me in the big poofy bob one...ha-ha. thanks for a laugh.

Angela said...

I like 'em!

Maria said...

Those are hilarious! You definitely need to get an afro.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I think the most realisitc one is with you with the dark hair flipped up...and the afro...ha ha ha you remind me why I liked you so much at BYU!! you are so funny! You would look good with glasses!